- This event has passed.
Introduction to Asana
September 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Are you just getting started with Asana? Then this workshop is for you! Train hands-on with the General Assembly team to build the foundations for using Asana successfully.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Create projects and tasks to organize and track your team’s work, especially deadlines
- Simplify team communication—comment on tasks, add followers, @teammates, respond to inbox notifications, and more
- Recognize the different types of projects and processes you can manage in Asana
- Turn conversations in email and chat into actionable follow-ups with Slack, Outlook, and Gmail integrations
- Use the Asana mobile app to capture tasks and track work on the go