Corina Corbeille, a board-certified aesthetic nurse, shares her recommendations for combatting aging.
Sponsored Content, By Corina Corbeille
As we age, collagen production slows and our skin loses its youthful appearance. A few of my favorite treatments to combat aging that I recommend include:
- Botox. It helps to soften and prevent wrinkles from getting deeply etched into the skin. Injected artistically, this creates a natural, youthful result.
- dermal fillers. These help restore lost fullness to the face, lips and hands. Respecting the natural facial contours is key to a refreshed and rejuvenated result.
- Kybella. This is a treatment that helps to contour and diminish the fat below the chin (“double chin”), abdomen fat, fat above the breasts, inner/above-knee fat, armpit fat, bra bulge/back fat, lower buttocks fatty folds and outer thigh saddlebags.
- SkinPen. This microneedling helps to increase collagen production, soften wrinkles and fine lines, improve texture and clarity, and decrease pore size and acne scarring. A topical hyaluronic-acid serum or platelet-rich plasma is applied during treatment to add an extra boost for skin rejuvenation.
- lasers. These help stimulate collagen, decrease pore size, soften wrinkles and improve texture and sun damage. Mild, moderate and heavy lasers are available and may be used depending on the results you seek and the downtime available.
- SPF and skin care. Being diligent with your skin-care regimen and SPF protection can help prevent aging and polish the skin.
These are all beneficial anti-aging treatments with minimal to no pain or downtime. Call Tru-Skin Dermatology at 512.451.0139 today for a complimentary consultation.