- This event has passed.
Riveter Voices: Men Tell All part four: ROI of Gender Diversity
February 27, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join for for snacks, drinks, and conversation on ROI of Gender Diversity.
According to Peterson Institute for International Economics, executive teams with one woman member see a 15 percent boost to profitability. And yet, in the world’s 500 largest companies, only 11% have a woman in exec leadership. While esteemed research is great, how is this affecting companies in real-life? And specifically, in central Texas.
- We know that change starts from the top, so we’ve gathered male and female leaders in the Austin community to speak on:
- Quantitative and qualitative results from building a diverse team
- Why the gender leadership gap and why are companies resisting making a change?
- What insight should we share with current (white male) leaders to motivate them to build a gender-diverse team?
- How do you take baby-steps to create a more diverse workforce?