- This event has passed.
Brittany Unlimited Presents – The Future Is Female
June 26, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm$25 – $137
This is NOT your typical conference!
This event is designed to empower women in all areas of life. Brittany Unlimited has created a safe, genuine, and energetic space for women of all backgrounds to come together and heal from what has been keeping them stuck.
We are inviting you to join us for a Saturday full of self discovery.
Join women from all over for this one day experience filled with education, motivation, inspiration, networking, musical performances, local vendors, and most of all….FUN!
Gain the tools, strategies, and resources to manifest success in your personal and professional life.
Go within & create a bigger vision for your life & business.
Discover strategies to make it happen.
Design a plan to get results – FAST
Connect with others to help you reach your emotional and financial heath goal.
We have some amazing speakers from different backgrounds. Here they are
- Brittany Thomas – Born and raised in the Bronx, NY Brittany has always had a passion for helping others recognize their personal power. Brittany is a passionate leader and public speaker whose mission in life is to help guide others to manifest the reality they want. Brittany has had much success in her professional career as Head of Sales for Google’s Ordering.app, and as a business coach for small restaurants. Brittany’s success in corporate America has catapulted her motivation to start her own company called Brittany Unlimited LLC. Her focus is on personal and financial health and wellness development. Instagram @Brittany_Unlimited
- Terry P. Mitchell – Prides herself in being the steer-head and foundation to multiple organizations. E’lon & Company develops software and mobile technologies, Enhance Body Sculpting is a medical spa, The Austin Socialite is an events, marketing, and media firm, and, finally, Glam Hair Only is an international hair extensions franchise. Now, Mitchell is expanding her very own empire, all the while, developing her expertise in the areas of marketing, sales, business development, strategic planning, community outreach, youth engagement and public affairs.
- Jillian Wheeler – Is a Trauma and Recovery Coach ad the author and co-author of 7 books. Jill specializes in supporting her clients in moving from Trauma to Triumph and creating their ideal life.
- Nikia Lewis – For Purge founder Nikia Lewis, helping others succeed has always been a passion of hers. Coupled with a six-year love for fitness, she strongly believes in the importance of health and wellness while setting goals for happiness. With an emphasis on positive affirmations, Nikia has curated a solutions-oriented brand that encourages a drive for a positive mindset and mental strength.
- Anh Tran – Is an investor, business owner/operator, serial entrepreneur, and mother. Anh started her first business flipping houses in 2008. Since then, She has opened multiple businesses from salons, restaurants, construction, real estate, and bar/lounges. Prior to diving into entrepreneurship full time, Anh spent 9 years teaching & training in the Electrical Power industry. Her passion is to build start ups and teach & help others how to turn their ideas into realities!
- Tanisha Barnett is the CEO and Founder of Nature’s Hidden Treasures,LLC. She was born and raised in Austin, TX. She is an amazing wife and a loving mother of 2 beautiful little girls. Tanisha is also the Central Texas Pageant Director for the Miss Juneteenth Texas Scholarship Pageant, where she works with young ladies to help build their confidence and self esteem through pageantry. Giving back to her community has always played a big role in Tanisha’s life since 12 years old. Mrs. Barnett is an Entrepreneur, Youth Empowerment and community advocate and is dedicated to creating and providing better opportunities and resources to help improve communities in the Central Texas area. Currently, Tanisha Barnett is focusing on Nature’s Hidden Treasures, LLC (NHT) and expanding nationally.
Our time together is considered SELF CARE. Let’s be selfish and do what’s best for us!
Come out and become the best versions of yourself.
Can’t wait to see you there!