Get gorgeous holiday eyes this season.
Story and photos by Kendra Stanton
If you are looking to change up your beauty routine this season, whether that be for daily wear or a festive look for your next get-together, this easy gold-and-bronze makeup look will add a special touch to any holiday outfit. The holidays are a great time to try a more glam look and play with your makeup comfort zone, so follow the step-by-step instructions below to achieve the perfect bronzed eyes.
Eye-shadow palette with bronze, black and a pearl shade for highlighting
Lash curler and mascara
- Prime your lids with an eye-shadow primer like Urban Decay’s Primer Potion.
- Press the gold eye-shadow shade on your lower eyelid with a flat eye-shadow brush.
- Next, use a bronze shimmery shade and sweep it into the contour of your eyelid. Use an eye-shadow blender brush to make application easier.
- Sweep the pearl eye-shadow shade under your brow bone. Blend out any harsh lines where you applied the bronze shade. You can also add this shade right into the corner of your eye for to highlight.
- Apply a black or charcoal eyeliner to the upper and lower lash line.
- Curl your eyelashes and add a few layers of your favorite mascara.
- Finish the look with the rest of your makeup: a pink, poppy blush and light-pink lip gloss.